Msaise & Mapari Concessions
Msaise hunting area is 95,000 acres in extent. It is situated in the Save Valley Wildlife Area which is 1,000,000 acres in extent - this making it the largest private reserve in Africa, it is bordered by Mapari. Here one can hunt all species available in Zimbabwe, some of which are displayed on our Trophy Gallery.
The Hunting Lodge, alongside the Save River, offers:
- Comfortable accommodation in A-frame tented chalets - twin bedded with bathroom (shower) en suite.
- Can accommodate groups of up to 14.
- A main lodge for dining with indoor & outdoor options.
- An experienced chef & fine dining with imported South African wines.
- Genial hospitality & a welcoming management team.
- A warm ambiance with drinks around the fireside in the evenings.
- A sparkling pool to cool off at the end of the day.
- Qualified & experienced Professional Hunters who go the extra mile to secure excellent Trophies.
- By air - A charter to a registered strip which is a short distance to the west of the Hunting Lodge can be organized. This charter takes approximately 1 hr 20 mins
- Vehicle transfer - is a 4 - 5 hour drive from Harare. Quotations on the above can be provided.
Transfers are quoted separately once your Safari booking has been made.
There are a range of activities for non-hunting clients. These activities are separately charged - however, Brooklands Safaris is able to issue clients with vouchers.
The Camp is also in close proximity to various other activities for non-hunting clients. They are as follows:
- The Zimbabwe Ruins - the famous stone structures of cultural, historical & photographic interest
- The fascinating Chilo cliffs
- The beauty of the Chimanimani mountains
- Cultural visits to the arts & craft centres which typify Zimbabwe.